Other Support Services
It is inevitable that from time to time a client may wish to make a complaint. We take all complaints seriously and view it as an opportunity to improve our service further. As members of the RICS and ARMA we are required to adopt a Complaints Procedure.
Quality Control Policy / Key Performance Indicators.
We have rigorous procedures in place to ensure that all of the properties under our management are properly managed and that the Management Companies we act for comply with their statutory obligations. These include:
- Arrears Monitoring - regular reporting from our management system on arrears levels.
- Filing of Accounts and Annual Returns - our Accounts Manager produces a monthly report on the current status of all accounts and Annual Returns.
- Budget Reviews - all Property Managers are required to review the budgets on all the properties under their management on an annual basis and report to the Directors of the Management Companies with regard to any changes. This is monitored by Ian Magenis during his regular review meetings with Property Managers.
- Annual General Meetings - again, the Property Managers are required to call an AGM for every development under their management and this is reviewed by Ian Magenis.
- Creditors. Monthly reports are produced for each development detailing total creditors against cash in hand. This is useful to indicate either a budget shortfall or arrears problem.
As part of our flexible approach to property management we are willing to discuss with all our clients their specific requirements in terms of reporting and Key Performance Indicators. Obviously, the level of reporting may have an effect on our fee structure
You can now get one quarter of free management if we can’t make at least 10% in savings over the first year. Visit… https://t.co/DvwFPNQ2xo
Meet our newest recruit Christian joins us from Rochdale, initially worked for a civil engineering company alongsi… https://t.co/4EiYMaqxaZ
We are #recruiting for a #buildingsurveyor in #leeds Are you experience in: - Pre-acquisition building surveys - Di… https://t.co/AIeTRE4Bo0
We have talked in previous blogs about Scanlans Property Management ARMA-Q accreditation, and about ...Read More
People living in flats experience more fires than people living in houses. However, a fire in ...Read More
As we swiftly move through 2016, we have been inundated with rain, and as property managers we are w ...Read More