Other Managed Property Services
Whilst Scanlans Property Management LLP specialises in residential block management we also have considerable experience in the management of shops, offices, commercial and industrial property. We are able to tailor our services to suit the specific requirements of our clients, whether it is a single shop or larger portfolios of property.
Some of the residential developments we manage include a commercial element from which we recover a service charge, have onsite personnel including 24-hour concierge cover, or may contain other facilities such as leisure centres for the use of residents.
We currently manage developments on behalf of many household name developers including Redrow Homes, Bellway Homes, Morris Homes, Lovell, David Wilson Homes, Avant Homes, Taylor Wimpey, Dandara plc and Countryside Properties.
Our developer clients benefit from a range of additional services we offer from the early stages of a development such as:
- Advising at an early stage upon any changes that can be made to assist the management function and/or reduce the level of service charge payable by residents.
- Providing an initial quotation for the service charge and updating this as necessary throughout the build process.
- Advising upon the most appropriate method of recharging the cost of providing various services to the various units throughout the development.
- Reviewing the proposed lease to ensure that it meets the needs for the development.
- Input upon various strategies for the development such as refuse strategy, window cleaning, security, etc.
- We are happy to deal with enquiries from purchasers relating to the service charge..
- We would not charge a fee for the provision of these services if we were to be appointed as Managing Agents for the development.
At Scanlans we specialise in residential block management, service management, insurance & claims. Find out more… https://t.co/eeBjGHnZdf
We were honoured to be part of it! https://t.co/Oa57H4hI5z
@Lollie3101 Hi Laura, if you could DM us your contact number or call us on 0161 236 8888 we can help resolve the issue. Thanks.
We have talked in previous blogs about Scanlans Property Management ARMA-Q accreditation, and about ...Read More
People living in flats experience more fires than people living in houses. However, a fire in ...Read More
As we swiftly move through 2016, we have been inundated with rain, and as property managers we are w ...Read More