Building Surveying Services
Our clients benefit from the various Building Surveying services offered by our sister company, Scanlans Consultant Surveyors LLP.
Whilst these services are not included within the standard management fee, Scanlans Consultant Surveyors LLP normally quote competitive rates for providing services to the properties we manage. The Building Surveying services provided by Scanlans Consultant Surveyors LLP include:
- Project management of major works. This would include preparation of detailed specifications, drawings, etc. as required, obtaining competitive tenders and project managing the work through to completion.
- Fully costed planned maintenance programmes on a rolling basis, to ensure that adequate funds are being set aside each year for future maintenance.
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health and Safety Assessments.
- Insurance reinstatement revaluations.
- Party Wall Act awards, where required.
These services are also available to non-management clients.
For more information about these services, please contact:
Tony Mancini: Bsc, MRICS
Telephone: 0161 212 8320
According to an article by The @Independent, Japanese knotweed has knocked £20bn off value of UK property market.… https://t.co/A6YaG6t3hf
Looking for things to do in #Birmingham? Here are @timeoutbirm’s top 20 recommendations. https://t.co/jE7OLhURzX https://t.co/n96cdz8lL3
Great property in the heart of #Manchester! https://t.co/SZ6bYFXZoQ
How Can Estate Management Services Improve Developments? Many responsibilities must be fulfilled to ...Read More
Obligations of a Block Management Company There is a deluge of companies offering block management ...Read More
January has reached its conclusion and fledgling companies within the property sector are seeking to ...Read More