Building Surveying Services
Our clients benefit from the various Building Surveying services offered by our sister company, Scanlans Consultant Surveyors LLP.
Whilst these services are not included within the standard management fee, Scanlans Consultant Surveyors LLP normally quote competitive rates for providing services to the properties we manage. The Building Surveying services provided by Scanlans Consultant Surveyors LLP include:
- Project management of major works. This would include preparation of detailed specifications, drawings, etc. as required, obtaining competitive tenders and project managing the work through to completion.
- Fully costed planned maintenance programmes on a rolling basis, to ensure that adequate funds are being set aside each year for future maintenance.
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health and Safety Assessments.
- Insurance reinstatement revaluations.
- Party Wall Act awards, where required.
These services are also available to non-management clients.
For more information about these services, please contact:
Tony Mancini: Bsc, MRICS
Telephone: 0161 212 8320
This week we're at 71 Oxford Road This is the fire at Runbaken Electricals which took place in 1952. In 2019, th… https://t.co/pHZnAlszqx
#Leeds is a great place to discover new restaurants and bars Gregg Wallace from @VisitLeeds talks us through the b… https://t.co/eGVfJoH3dg
Amazing to see the differences between 2018 and 1914 Manchester at Portland and Princess Street Just one of many… https://t.co/VkyAkvYRqc
We have talked in previous blogs about Scanlans Property Management ARMA-Q accreditation, and about ...Read More
People living in flats experience more fires than people living in houses. However, a fire in ...Read More
As we swiftly move through 2016, we have been inundated with rain, and as property managers we are w ...Read More